This week we talk about asexuality, penile measurements, and the mesolimbic pathway.
We also discuss dating apps, pornography, and biological reward systems.
- Gray asexuality
- Asexuality overview
- Hypoactive sexual desire
- What is semisexuality?
- The asexual spectrum
- I’m on a speaking tour 🙂
- Why Are Young People Having So Little Sex?
- Is broadband responsible for falling teenage pregnancy rates?
- Why humans have sex (PDF)
- Trends in Ages at Key Reproductive Transitions in the United States, 1951-2010
- Science Goes to Great Lengths to Measure Average Penis Size
- Trends in the Prevalence of Sexual Behaviors and HIV Texting, 1991-2015
- Some notes from the author of that Atlantic article on Twitter
- Grindr and Tinder: The Disruptive Influence of Apps on Gay Bars
- U.S. Fertility Rate Fell to a Record Low, for a Second Straight Year
- There’s Only One Correct Way to Measure a Penis
- People are going to sell sex in driverless cars, researchers say
- The Misunderstood Science of Sexual Desire
- Intimate relationship
- Mesolimbic pathway
- Reward system
- Unlucky in Love? The Party is Here to Help
- The Let’s Know Things Patreon page
- Recommended book: A Brief History of Everyone Who Ever Lived by Adam Rutherford
- Some books of mine, also available on Audible: Becoming Who We Need To Be, Come Back Frayed, Some Thoughts About Relationships, and Considerations
- LKT on iTunes (consider leaving a review if you’re enjoying the show & have a spare second)
- My blog: Exile Lifestyle
- The Let’s Know Things Facebook page, Instagram profile, and newsletter