This week we talk about Galen, organs-on-chips, and the interstitium.
We also discuss microbiota, Ptolemy I, and commensalism.
- Is This Tissue a New Organ? Maybe. A Conduit for Cancer? It Seems Likely
- It’s Official: A Brand-New Human Organ Has Been Classified
- Does fascia matter?
- Newly-discovered human organ may help explain how cancer spreads
- Structure and Distribution of an Unrecognized Interstitium in Human Tissues
- How to read and understand a scientific paper: a guide for non-scientist
- History of anatomy
- Ptolemy I Soter
- Organ anatomy history
- A list of organs in the human body
- A list of systems in the human body
- A list of distinct cell types in the adult human body
- Human Microbiome Project
- Human Organs-On-Chips
- Researchers are closer to working capillaries in 3D-printed organs
- Liver success holds promise of 3D organ printing
- Could 3D printing solve the organ transplant shortage?
- Living ink’ points the way to 3D-printed human organ
- The Let’s Know Things Patreon page
- Recommended podcasts: Intercepted and Waking Up
- Some books of mine, also available on Audible: Becoming Who We Need To Be, Come Back Frayed, Some Thoughts About Relationships, and Considerations
- LKT on iTunes (consider leaving a review if you’re enjoying the show & have a spare second)
- My blog: Exile Lifestyle
- The Let’s Know Things Facebook page, Instagram profile, and newsletter