This week we talk about fashion forecasting, Theosophy, and the Generation formerly known as Y.
We also discuss Boomer, Aryans, and color consultants.
- Fashion forecasting
- How does trend forecasting really work?
- The Trend Forecast
- The secret company that decides what you wear
- First automated trend forecasting platform predicted the Rainbow Bagel
- What it is to like
- Trend forecasting: what is it good for?
- A bunch of Pantone products
- What is the perfect color worth?
- Are You 21 to 37?
You Might Be a Millennial
- Defining generations: Where Millennials end and post-Millennials begin
- Lost Generation
- G.I. Generation
- Silent Generation
- Baby Boomers
- Generation X
- Generation Z
- Aryan Race (and Aryans)
- Max Müller
- Helena Blavatsky
- Henry Steel Olcott
- Theosophical Society
- Root Races
- Labels like “Millennial” and “Boomer” are obsolete
- The Let’s Know Things Patreon page
- Recommended book: The Other Side of History by Robert Garland
- Some books of mine, also available on Audible: Becoming Who We Need To Be, Come Back Frayed, Some Thoughts About Relationships, and Considerations
- LKT on iTunes (consider leaving a review if you’re enjoying the show & have a spare second)
- My blog: Exile Lifestyle
- The Let’s Know Things Facebook page, Instagram profile, and newsletter