Today’s episode isn’t a standard show — instead I’ll answer some questions, talk about how the show’s been doing and where it’s going, and discuss sponsorships and how they’ll be integrated into the podcast.
- The many uses of the word interstitial
- Some Kids’ WB cartoon interstitials from back in the day, and from further back in the day
- This is the ad-blocker I use, by the way — there are many others out there, as well, if you look
- My recommendations page
- For reference, there are somewhere around 180,000-250,000 active podcasts on iTunes (so, yeah…wow)
- If you’re keen to give directly, you can do it via the Let’s Know Things homepage, and my books are here
- My contact page, if you want to say hi or ask a question
- My twitter account, if you want to follow or see who I follow
- My mic, shockmount, arm, and pop filter
- Adobe Audition audio software
- Vocal fry is apparently a thing I have
- By the way, here’s why you probably hate the sound of your own voice
If you like what you hear and would like to support the show, you can leave a review up on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts — such reviews help immensely, and I truly appreciate you taking the time.
I’ve also got a free newsletter that goes out a few times a month, and a weekly newsletter for this podcast that you might want to check out. You can subscribe to both of those, here.